The Board of Directors unanimously recommends that shareholders vote FOR the Transaction.
How to Vote on the Revised Transaction or Change Your Vote:
- If you have already voted FOR the Transaction and wish to support the revised Transaction, no further action is necessary.
- If you wish to change your vote:
- Please submit your new vote instructions in accordance with the instructions in Great Canadian’s Management Information Circular related to the Special Meeting, dated November 25, 2020, in the section titled “General Proxy Information – Voting by Proxyholder.”
- The later-dated vote will supersede any previously submitted vote.
- If you have not yet voted, please do so as soon as possible.
You are a registered shareholder if your name appears on your share certificate.
- Phone: Call 1-866-732-8683 with your 15-digit control number from your form of proxy ready
- Fax: Complete, sign and date your proxy and send it to:
- Toll-free within North America: 1-866-249-7775
- Outside of North America: 416-263-9524
- Mail: Complete, sign and date your proxy and mail it to:Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Attention: Proxy department
100 University Avenue, 8th floor
Toronto, ON, M5J 2Y1
You are a beneficial or non-registered shareholder if your shares are registered under the name of an intermediary, such as securities dealer, brokerage firm or bank.
- Phone: Call 1-800-474-7493 (English) / 1-800-474-7501 (French) with your control number from your voting instruction form ready
- Mail: Complete, sign and date your proxy and return in accordance with the instructions included from your intermediary
The previously announced special meeting of shareholders and option holders of Great Canadian (the “Special Meeting”) to consider the Transaction will be held virtually as originally scheduled on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. (Vancouver time).